We at Blackhawk Plaza Dental feel it’s important to let our patients know that we are taking the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very seriously and would like to help provide you with information on how to protect yourself.
Our office intends to welcome patients as we will continue to implement preventative measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as our own health and hygiene protocols.
We recommend that you practice safe hygiene to help combat the virus as well as other common illnesses by doing the following:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are sick please stay home (except to get medical care).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. Wash your hands afterward.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (ex. cell phone, computer keyboard, doorknobs, remote controls, etc.)
The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 925-736-9860.